Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC and Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC are familiar with the many challenges victims face as a result of personal injury from being involved in a bicycle accident. It may be difficult to deal with the injuries and extensive damages suffered, and following an accident, victims are commonly left with questions and concerns regarding how they can successfully obtain compensation. There are many complicated insurance claim stipulations associated with this form of accident that require an expert personal injury attorney well versed in the laws specific to Arizona.
Proven Track Record
Attorney Benjamin Wright has a proven track record of success across the state in dealing with elevator accident claims for pain, injury and wrongful death. Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC and the Law Offices of Benjamin Wright will protect your rights and ensure just compensation from your insurance company and/or the person, company or governmental agency responsible for your elevator accident.
In some cases your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, as well as your injuries and damages may exceed your coverage amount. In this case, our law offices may be able to assist you in reclaiming the necessary amount to cover excessive medical bills, property damage, lost wages and suffering from pain.
Expertise | Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix
With expertise in the collection, analysis and presentation of solid evidence, our personal injury attorneys will assist you in preparing your claim for further legal action against a defendant and/or opposing insurance agency by employing the following:
- Collecting and reviewing accident reports
- Collecting and reviewing police records
- Analyzing witness testimonials and contacting key witnesses
- Analyzing the scene of the accident
- Analyzing damages and documenting the accident scene
- Reviewing medical reports of injuries
- Contacting insurance companies on behalf of your case
We Can Help You Prepare Your Bicycle Accident Case
Your defendant’s insurance company may seek to minimize compensation, therefor, supporting your attorney by equipping him or her with as much information as possible will ensure that you can build a solid case. In a situation where the defendant is uninsured or possesses an insufficient policy to cover your medical expenses and damages, you have options to reclaim due compensation. The law offices of Benjamin Wright can assist you in seeking those personal injury damages.
In some cases your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, as well as your injuries and damages may exceed your coverage amount. In this case, our law offices may be able to assist you in reclaiming the necessary amount to cover excessive medical bills, property damage, lost wages and suffering from pain. If your insurance company attempts to limit your total payout for accidents with an uninsured or underinsured defendant, the law offices of Benjamin Wright will assist you in filing a lawsuit against your insurance company to reclaim just compensation for any injuries or damages suffered.
Understanding your Rights | Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix
There are multiple forms of bicycle accident claims that can be filed, and understanding what type of accident you have been in will assist you in obtaining greater legal success. Your personal injury attorney at the law offices of Benjamin Wright can assist you in determining whether your bicycle accident falls under the category of:
• Negligence: The most frequent type of bicycle accident lawsuit resulting in another person’s failure to properly operate their vehicle or to abide by accepted driving laws and standards. Defendants may be drivers who are intoxicated, reckless, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
• Liability from Manufacturer: Accidents and injury resulting from a manufacturer’s defect, whether it be from design, labeling or product malfunction that originated during the manufacturing process.
• Road Design: When accidents occur based on poor maintenance of roads, road construction, design or defective road features. Examples of past lawsuits for road design include uneven surfaces, incorrect signage, poorly designed or placed barriers, guard rails, speed bumps and medians, improper design of embankments, poorly designed intersections, crosswalks, poor illumination and traffic flow.
• Wrongful Death: In the case of the loss of a loved one as a result of another’s negligence, the family and survivors of the victim may have legal recourse.
Injuries Resulting From Bicycle Accidents
There are many different types of injuries sustained during a bicycle accident and your personal injury attorney at the law offices of Benjamin Wright can assist you in assessing your claim. Injuries that your attorney may attempt to obtain compensation for beyond the limited coverage of your PIP insurance are:
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
Damages Suffered | Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix
When you are in a serious bicycle accident, you may be affected on many levels ranging from bodily harm, disability and loss of wages to the compensatory damages that go along with the destruction of property. Examples of compensatory damages, otherwise known as economic damages that your attorney may attempt to obtain compensation for are:
- Current and ongoing medical expenses that include hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor visits, emergency room visits, medication and assistive devices.
- Wages lost as a result of recovery and time lapsed between the injury and lawsuit conclusion.
- Loss of earning ability, when a victim’s potential to earn a living has been adversely affected by the affects of the accident.
More difficult to determine are the non-economic losses suffered in a bicycle accident that often include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of marital benefits or consortium as a result of the accident
- In the case of a defendant operating under malicious intent, punitive damages may be administered as a form of punishment
Bicycle Accident Causes
Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC and the law offices of Benjamin Wright – Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix – we take on many different types of personal injury lawsuits resulting from:
- Defendant driving while intoxicated
- Collisions and accidents involving multiple parties and drivers
- Reckless and negligent driving
- Various collisions, such as rear-end, side-impact, head-on and sideswipes
- Unsafe conditions
Free Injury Consultation – (623) 552-4959
Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix
If you or someone you love has been injured in a bicycle accident, please contact Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC and the Law Offices of Benjamin Wright – Bicycle Accident Attorney Phoenix – immediately to have your case reviewed. The window in which you as a victim may file an insurance claim against another driver and/or insurance company is limited and our personal injury attorneys at the law offices of Benjamin Wright are ready to assist you with the success of your bicycle accident claim. Please call us today to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION.
- - Mary M.
I would like to thank you and your entire team for all your efforts in getting my case to settlement. It has been a long, stressful journey and...I could not have asked for better legal representation. You are not only extremely good at what you do, but you are also a very compassionate and nice person. I have the highest level of respect for your dedication to representing the victims in personal injury cases like mine.
- - Diane D.
When the attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.