The Law Offices of Benjamin Wright – Elevator Accident Attorney Phoenix. At Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC, we are familiar with the challenges victims face when injured in an elevator accident. Although uncommon, elevator accidents do occur, and it is important to understand your rights as a victim to successfully obtain compensation. There are many complicated insurance claim stipulations associated with this form of accident that require an expert personal injury attorney well versed in the laws specific to Arizona.
Proven Track Record
Attorney Benjamin Wright has a proven track record of success across the state in dealing with elevator accident claims for pain, injury and wrongful death. Personal injury attorney Benjamin Wright will protect your rights and ensure just compensation from your insurance company and/or the person, company or governmental agency responsible for your elevator accident.
In some cases your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, as well as your injuries and damages may exceed your coverage amount. In this case, our law offices may be able to assist you in reclaiming the necessary amount to cover excessive medical bills, property damage, lost wages and suffering from pain.
Expertise | Elevator Accident Attorney Phoenix
With expertise in the collection, analysis and presentation of solid evidence, our personal injury attorneys will assist you in preparing your claim for further legal action against a defendant and/or opposing insurance agency by employing the following:
- Collecting and reviewing accident reports
- Collecting and reviewing police records
- Analyzing witness testimonials and contacting key witnesses
- Analyzing the scene of the accident
- Analyzing damages and documenting the accident scene
- Reviewing medical reports of injuries
- Contacting insurance companies on behalf of your case
A defendant’s insurance company may seek to minimize compensation, therefor, supporting your attorney by equipping him or her with as much information as possible will ensure that you can build a solid case. In a situation where your attorney and the defendant’s insurance company are unable to reach a settlement agreement, your case may continue on to a personal injury trial.
In a situation where the individual, company or governmental agency is uninsured or possesses an insufficient policy to cover your medical expenses and damages, you have options to reclaim due compensation. The law offices of Benjamin Wright can assist you in seeking those personal injury damages for your elevator accident.
We Can Help Prepare Your Elevator Accident Case
The personal injury attorneys at the law offices of Benjamin Wright can assist you in determinging whether your elevator accident falls under the category of:
- Negligence: An accident resulting in another person’s failure to properly operate machinery or to abide by accepted standards.
- Liability from Manufacturer: Accidents and injury resulting from a manufacturer’s defect, whether it be from design, labeling or product malfunction that originated during the manufacturing process.
- Wrongful Death: In the case of the loss of a loved one as a result of another’s negligence, the family and survivors of the victim may have legal recourse.
Injuries Resulting from Elevator Accidents
There are many different types of injuries sustained during an elevator accident and the Personal Injury Attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC – Elevator Accident Attorney Phoenix – will assist you in assessing your claim. Injuries that you may attempt to obtain compensation for beyond the limited coverage of your PIP insurance are:
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
Damages Suffered | Elevator Accident Attorney Phoenix
When you are in a serious elevator accident, you may be affected on many levels ranging from bodily harm, disability and loss of wages to the compensatory damages that go along with the destruction of property. Examples of compensatory damages, otherwise known as economic damages that your attorney may attempt to obtain compensation for are:
- Current and ongoing medical expenses that include hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor visits, emergency room visits, medication and assistive devices.
- Wages lost as a result of recovery and time lapsed between the injury and lawsuit conclusion.
- Loss of earning ability, when a victim’s potential to earn a living has been adversely affected by the affects of the accident.
More difficult to determine are the non-economic losses suffered in an elevator accident that may include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of marital benefits or consortium as a result of the accident
- In the case of a defendant operating under malicious intent, punitive damages may be administered as a form of punishment
Free Injury Consultation – (623) 552-4959
Elevator Accident Attorney Phoenix
If you or someone you love has been injured in an elevator accident, please contact Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC immediately to have your case reviewed. The window in which you as a victim may file an insurance claim against a private company or governmental agency is limited and our personal injury attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC are ready to assist you with the success of your elevator accident claim. Ben Wright has helped dozens of families like yours achieve significant settlement offers and favorable trial verdicts. Contact Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION.
- - Mary M.
I would like to thank you and your entire team for all your efforts in getting my case to settlement. It has been a long, stressful journey and...I could not have asked for better legal representation. You are not only extremely good at what you do, but you are also a very compassionate and nice person. I have the highest level of respect for your dedication to representing the victims in personal injury cases like mine.
- - Diane D.
When the attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.