At Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC, we are familiar with the many challenges victims face as a result of personal injury from a car accident. It can be difficult dealing with resultant injuries and the extensive damages suffered, and following an accident, victims are commonly left with questions and concerns regarding how they can successfully obtain compensation. There are many complicated insurance claim stipulations that require an expert personal injury attorney who is well versed in the laws specific to automobile accidents in Arizona.
Proven Track Record
Attorney Benjamin Wright has a proven track record of success across the state in dealing with personal injury and automobile accident claims for victim pain, injury and death. It is important to be well informed when it comes to your automobile accident in order to receive total compensation for all injuries and damages. Personal injury attorney Benjamin Wright will protect your rights and ensure that you are justly compensated by your insurance company and/or the person responsible for your automobile accident.
Often times, based on your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, your injuries and damages may exceed your coverage amount. In this case, our law offices may be able to assist you in reclaiming the necessary amount to cover excessive medical bills, property damage, lost wages and suffering from pain.
Injuries Resulting From Car Accidents
If you have been in a car accident and suffered any of the following injuries, you may be entitled to full or partial compensation:
- Broken bones
- Severe head trauma
- Brain damage
We Can Help Prepare Your Car Accident Claim
With expertise in the collection, analysis and presentation of solid evidence, our personal injury attorneys will assist you in preparing your claim for further legal action against a defendant and/or opposing insurance agency by investigating all angles of your case by employing the following:
- Collecting and reviewing accident reports
- Collecting and reviewing police records
- Analyzing witness testimonials and contacting key witnesses
- Analyzing the scene of the accident
- Analyzing damages and documenting the accident scene
- Reviewing medical reports of injuries
- Contacting insurance companies on behalf of your case
Speak to a Lawyer – Car Accident Attorney Phoenix
Your defendant’s insurance company may seek to minimize compensation, therefor, supporting your attorney by equipping him or her with as much information as possible will ensure that you can build a solid case. In a situation where your attorney and the defendant’s insurance company are unable to reach a settlement agreement, your case may continue on to a personal injury trial.
In a situation where the defendant is uninsured or possesses an insufficient policy to cover your medical expenses and damages, you have options to reclaim due compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC can assist you in seeking those personal injury damages.
In a situation where your insurance company attempts to limit your total payout for accidents with uninsured or underinsured drivers, Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC will assist you in filing a lawsuit against your insurance company to reclaim just compensation for any injuries or damages suffered.
Types of Claims Car Accident Claims
Thre are multiple forms of car accident claims that can be filed, and understanding what type of accident you have been in will assist you in obtaining greater legal success. Your personal injury attorney at the Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC can assist you in determinging whether your car accident falls under the category of:
- Negligence: The most frequent type of car accident lawsuit resulting in another drivers failure to properly operate their vehicle or to abide by accepted driving laws and standards. Defendants may be drivers who are intoxicated, reckless, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Liability from Manufacturer: Accidents and injury resulting from a manufacturer’s defect, whether it be from design, labeling or product malfunction that originated during the manufacturing process. Examples of past lawsuits for manufacturer liability include defective tires, brakes, engines, seatbelts, airbags and accelerators.
- Road Design: When accidents occur based on poor maintenance of roads, road construction, design or defective road features. Examples of past lawsuits for road design include uneven surfaces, incorrect signage, poorly designed or placed barriers, guard rails, speed bumps and medians, improper design of embankments, poorly designed intersections, crosswalks, illumination and traffic flow.
- Wrongful Death: In the case of the loss of a loved one as a result of another’s negligence, the family and survivors of the victim may have legal recourse.
Other Types of Car Accident Related Injuries
There are many different types of injuries sustained during a car accident and your personal injury attorney at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC can assist you in assessing your claim. Injuries that your attorney may attempt to obtain compensation for beyond the limited coverage of your PIP insurance are:
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
What Types of Issues Will I Face After My Car Accident?
When you are in a serious automobile accident, you may be affected on many different levels that range from bodily harm, disability and loss of wages to the compensatory damages that go along with the destruction of property. Examples of compensatory damages, otherwise known as economic damages that your attorney may attempt to obtain compensation for are:
- Current and ongoing medical expenses that include hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor visits, emergency room visits, medication and assistive devices.
- Wages lost as a result of recovery and time lapsed between the injury and lawsuit conclusion.
- Loss of earning ability, when a victim’s potential to earn a living has been adversely affected by the affects of the accident.
More difficult to determine are the non-economic losses suffered in a car accident that often include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of marital benefits or consortium as a result of the accident
- In the case of a defendant operating under malicious intent, punitive damages may be administered as a form of punishment
At Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC, our attorneys take on many different types of personal injury lawsuits resulting from automobile accidents pertaining to:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Collisions and accidents involving multiple parties and drivers
- Reckless and negligent driving
- Vehicle rollovers
- Various collisions, such as rear-end, side-impact, head-on and sideswipes
Free Injury Consultation – (623) 552-4959 – Car Accident Attorney Phoenix
If you or someone you love has been in a car accident, please contact Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC immediately to have your case reviewed. The window in which you as a victim may file an insurance claim against another driver and/or insurance company is limited and our personal injury attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC are ready to assist you with the success of your car accident claim. Ben Wright has helped dozens of families like yours achieve significant settlement offers and favorable trial verdicts. Contact Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION.
- - Mary M.
I would like to thank you and your entire team for all your efforts in getting my case to settlement. It has been a long, stressful journey and...I could not have asked for better legal representation. You are not only extremely good at what you do, but you are also a very compassionate and nice person. I have the highest level of respect for your dedication to representing the victims in personal injury cases like mine.
- - Diane D.
When the attorneys at Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.